The Trinity Education Foundation Seminary Scholarship
The Trinity Education Foundation Seminary Scholarship is designed for individuals who have identified seminary as the road to their calling in full-time ministry.
“Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble, and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.” – 2 Peter 1:10-11 (NIV)
- The Seminary Scholarship award amount varies year-to-year depending on things like number of applications received and approved, need, etc.
- The number of scholarships awarded will vary from year to year.
- The scholarship is awarded for one year, and recipients may reapply for a second year.
- Students may receive only one scholarship at a time from Trinity Education Foundation.
- Scholarship funds are applied to tuition, fees, and room and board. Funds are paid directly to the seminary of choice.
The Trinity Education Foundation Seminary Scholarship is offered to graduate students who:
- Have been accepted by, and will be attending, an accredited Christian seminary in the United States.
- Feel called to participate in the body of Christ by exemplifying God’s unconditional love in their work and their lives.
- Desire to influence the world for good by serving others.
- Intend to work in a vocation that expresses these ideals
How to Apply
If you’re eligible and want to apply, you’ll need to prepare a few documents first:
- A 350-word essay describing what you are studying in seminary, how it fits the intent of the scholarship, and how you plan to serve the body of Christ after seminary
- A digital copy of your official letter of acceptance from the seminary you have chosen to be uploaded with your application
- If you are already attending seminary—a digital copy of your unofficial transcripts and a letter of good standing from the institution.
Upon completion of the academic year for which the scholarship was awarded, each recipient must submit a written summary of his or her academic experience over the previous year. Trinity Education Foundation will contact each recipient to finalize and obtain the written summary.
With these documents secured, click the button below during the application period and fill out the application form. Then upload your documents as directed.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application period is January 1 through March 31.
(Application window is currently closed.)